Implement Python for GIS
- 37 (Registered)
Learn both GIS and Python in “Implement Python for GIS,” a course designed specifically for those with no prior experience with either language. In this course, you will learn the basics of Python as well as its philosophy and structure. You can use this to streamline your GIS processes and speed up your work. A combination of logic and critical thinking will be used to teach you the basics of programming.
The candidate shall be eligible for DroneAcharya’s Certificate upon completion of the course.
- Industry leaders contribute as instructors.
- Opportunities to put your knowledge into practise through real-world endeavours
- Materials for a Study Course
- Course Completion Certificate After Finishing the Course
- 5 Full Days of Training
- DroneAcharya’s Certificate of Completione
- Basics of Python Language
- Hands-on with Real Data Sets
- Subsidised Accommodation Charges